Which of the cases has the better rust resistance and build quality?

Which of the following cases has the best build quality?

I live the humidity level is around 70 to 80.So my computer cases get rusted quickly.Although my previous case was chip quality.also buying a dehumidifier is not possible for me now.

I given some name of the cases which I can afford.Which of the cases has the better rust resistance and build quality?

1.NZXT H5 Flow Compact Mid-tower Airflow Casing

2.Lian Li LANCOOL 216 RGB White Mid-Tower ATX Gaming Case

3.Lian Li LANCOOL 205 Mesh ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case

4.Antec NX410 V2 Mid Tower ARGB Gaming Case

5.Antec P20C Mid-Tower E-ATX Gaming Case

6.Corsair 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX Casing White

7.Corsair 275R Airflow Tempered Glass Mid-Tower Gaming Case

8.DeepCool CK560 WH E-ATX Mid-Tower Casing

9.Montech SKY TWO ATX Mid-Tower Casing

They're all painted or powder coated steel. Assuming you don't get one with a quality control issue and don't damage the coating, they should all have the same resistance. As far as build quality, the NZXT, Lian Li, or Corsair should be very good build quality. The 4000D Airflow is my current case and there is zero exposed metal in that case

I'm not understanding how you get rust on the case though. I grew up in 80%+ humidity and none of my cases with exposed steel ever rusted (avg rain 54-55" annual).

Which of the following cases has the best build quality?

I live the humidity level is around 70 to 80.So my computer cases get rusted quickly.Although my previous case was chip quality.also buying a dehumidifier is not possible for me now.

I given some name of the cases which I can afford.Which of the cases has the better rust resistance and build quality?

1.NZXT H5 Flow Compact Mid-tower Airflow Casing

2.Lian Li LANCOOL 216 RGB White Mid-Tower ATX Gaming Case

3.Lian Li LANCOOL 205 Mesh ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case

4.Antec NX410 V2 Mid Tower ARGB Gaming Case

5.Antec P20C Mid-Tower E-ATX Gaming Case

6.Corsair 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX Casing White

7.Corsair 275R Airflow Tempered Glass Mid-Tower Gaming Case

8.DeepCool CK560 WH E-ATX Mid-Tower Casing

9.Montech SKY TWO ATX Mid-Tower Casing
With high humidity (70-80%), rust prevention is key for your PC case. Out of your options, prioritize cases with a painted steel exterior (less prone to rust than raw steel) and mesh panels (improve airflow to reduce moisture build-up).
  • Good choices: NZXT H5 Flow (painted steel, mesh), Lian Li LANCOOL 205 Mesh (painted steel, mesh), Corsair 4000D Airflow (painted steel, mesh).
  • Maybe consider: Lian Li LANCOOL 216 (painted steel, tempered glass - airflow might be slightly limited).
  • Not ideal for high humidity: Antec NX410 (may have raw steel parts), Antec P20C (may have raw steel parts), DeepCool CK560 (may have raw steel parts), Montech SKY TWO (information unclear).

Back