Far Cry Primal runs smoothly in starting and after a few minutes the FPS drops to very low

Devparmar

Have a issue that when I play far cry primal,the games runs smoothly in starting and after a few minutes the FPS drops to very low then after sometime the FPS come again as it was before.please give me a solution for that.I am facing this problem from around 3 months.I just repaired my PC and formatted c drive.still that issue came.please give me a solution

Do you have something like afterburner or CPUInfo to see the temperatures on the video card or CPU? If it's getting too hot it might throttle until it cools down.
No I have nothing like that.ihave only task manager to check that type of information.I also have a cooling pad with two fans still the problem continues.this problem comes to every game I play.I have games like far cry primal,pubg mobile(emulator),prince of Persia the two thrones,prince of Persia warrior within,prince of Persia Forgotten sands, Assassin's creed syndicate,Mafia 2,Call of duty black ops 2.except pubg,prince of Persia warrior within,prince of Persia the two thrones every game has that problem.please give me a solution for that.

No I have nothing like that.ihave only task manager to check that type of information.I also have a cooling pad with two fans still the problem continues.this problem comes to every game I play.I have games like far cry primal,pubg mobile(emulator),prince of Persia the two thrones,prince of Persia warrior within,prince of Persia Forgotten sands, Assassin's creed syndicate,Mafia 2,Call of duty black ops 2.except pubg,prince of Persia warrior within,prince of Persia the two thrones every game has that problem.please give me a solution for that.
I have also far cry 3

My laptop has 4 gb ram,2 gb nvidia graphic card,64bit operating system,2.4[something]ghz procceser.I bought this laptop 8 months ago,I repaired it two times.I repaired it just some days ago,still the issue came.I have never clean the laptop from inside,I only clean it from outside.

Please give make and model to describe your system. When you bought it 8 months ago, was it new or used? If used, do you know how long it has been in use? Two repairs already - what needed repair and what was done to repair it?

Additional steps: Download and install utility program to check temperature of CPU & GPU (see link above), Update and run anti-malware, Make a backup of your personal data (photos, documents, videos, etc).

Please give make and model to describe your system. When you bought it 8 months ago, was it new or used? If used, do you know how long it has been in use? Two repairs already - what needed repair and what was done to repair it?

Additional steps: Download and install utility program to check temperature of CPU & GPU (see link above), Update and run anti-malware, Make a backup of your personal data (photos, documents, videos, etc).
First time there was problem of hardisk so we changed the hardisk.second time my laptop was hanging badly.so they formatted laptop.and I have backup some game files.and I have no antivirus.firat time I have k7 total security.after changing hardisk it was gone

Laptop - make? model? Did you buy new or used? When did you buy it? What are the current problems?

Download and run Malwarebytes and report results.

Laptop - make? model? Did you buy new or used? When did you buy it? What are the current problems?

Download and run Malwarebytes and report results.

I bought it in ending of 2019 and I buyed a new laptop of hp.
the current issue is that if I play my games or else I download a new game and then play it,the game runs smotthely but after few seconds the fps drop drastically for half an hour after it game runs smoothely for sometime and the lag continues.this is the current problem of my laptop and it is the main issue no other issue is there.I cant even pplay any game.now this problem is in my pubg emulator alsso.icant do anything please give a solution.

Hi, I'm unsure if I understand your description so I put it into my own words. Please correct me if I have it wrong.

"I bought it in ending of 2019 and I buyed a new laptop of hp. "
You bought a new HP laptop at end of 2019.

<<<<HP typically warrants their laptops for a full year. Focus on getting problem fixed before the warranty ends.>>>>

"the current issue is that if I play my games or else I download a new game and then play it,the game runs smotthely but after few seconds the fps drop drastically for half an hour after it game runs smoothely for sometime and the lag continues. "

Current issue: any game runs smoothly at first, but then FPS drops drastically for half an hour and after that it will return to running smoothly for a period of time - except it has lags.

<<<You may have malware. Download and run an antimalware - or take it to the vendor who you have used for him to test.>>>

If you do not have malware, I would document the issues, take it back to the seller and ask for warranty service. A new machine with a new boot drive and a recent clean install of the OS should not run the way you describe.

If it were an older machine and out of warranty, I would follow this link to a troubleshooting page and follow each step.

Hello bro I just fixed my laptop and they changed whole cooling system. When the laptop came my games were running smoothly and normal. And I completed the far cry 3.so I Started playing assassin creed syndicate. That time it was running smoothly.Suddenly assassin creed syndicate started lagging a lot. So I thought that iam playing from long time so cause of heating that happen. So I closed the game. I play every game in window mode not in fullscreen. At second day I want to play far cry a bit. So I Started the game but suddenly an error came that some of the files got missing. I don't know how. Cause I have not deleted any file. Even when I finished the far cry 3 the game was lagging a lot. So I thought of heating cause that issue again I closed the game. I saw that a virus came but it was not critical. In security it was showing that it affected far cry 3. I even click on remove to the virus but nothing happened. I click on remove so many times but nothing was happening .so I thought I can play assassin creed syndicate but it was lagging a lot. I tried to play minecraft in fullscreen but it even lags a lot. I dont know how thia happen I just fixed the laptop. Hoq this things are happening. Please help me if you know something. My every game is lagging.

Hi
I just started my laptop and tried to remove that virus.
That virus was of effecting a dll file of far cry 3 .
which name is ubiorbitapi_r2_loader.dll
I downloaded this file from google.I downloaded it again and put it in the folder again.then a new error came.
the producery entry point of ubiorbitapi_r2_loader could not be located in this dynamic library.

Back