Office order delivery times

Hello, I imagine you are talking about this deal?

It should be instant key delivery via email. If you haven't received yours, please let me know and I will have tech support get back to you ASAP.
Hi, Thanks for the quick reply. I thought it would be via mail in the form of a scan disk.

My email is xxxxxxxxxx
Does it come with install instructions as well ?

Moderator edit: email address deleted for safety (administrator can still read it)

I have bought licenses on the story myself, it's relatively straightforward, you get links to download and follow a few simple instructions.

I have received emails from Paypal with invoice details and confirming my home address, thats what made me think it was coming via normal mail

Hi again, Got yr email re delivery. Thanks for the quick reply. Look forward to upgrading from my 2007 Office

Hi, Thanks for the quick reply. I thought it would be via mail in the form of a scan disk.
Hi Julio, Just wanted to say a very big thank you. Almost immediately after chatting to you re delivery problem Penny sent an email with full details and instructions on how to implement Windows 11 pro and Office 21 update. Even for me it was so easy to follow and had no problems installing both apps. So one happy user here thanks again service was brilliant please pass on my thanks to Penny ..........Regards Allan

Back