Toshiba Kirabook 2014
Pros & Cons
The Kirabook is Toshiba's latest flagship ultrabook. It features a gorgeous WQHD ( 2,560-by-1,440 ) touchscreen and is powered by a fourth-generation Intel Core i7 processor, 8GB of RAM and a big 256GB SSD. In terms of connectivity, the Kira sports three USB ports, all 3.0, an SD card reader and an HDMI-out port.
TechSpot MetascoreBased on 4 expert reviews
TechSpot is supported by its audience. When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. Learn more.
- Slim and lightweight
- Display Utility software helps interface scaling
- Still feels very premium
- Features a better-than-HD display
- Thanks to an updated CPU, battery life is now good enough for all-day use
Reviewers Didn't Like
- So-so keyboard
- Short battery life
- Poor value
- Higher-res screens are available for less
- The generic brushed-metal look isn't particularly distinctive given the price