Apple MacBook Pro 15 Retina - Mid 2014
Pros & Cons
Apple refreshed the 15.4-inch MacBook Pro with a Retina display, Intel's fourth generation Haswell processors and comes with more memory. There are two versions, one includes a 2.2GHz quad-core Core i7, 16GB of RAM and 256GB of flash storage and a high-end model with a 2.5GHz quad-core i7, 16GB of memory, a 512GB SSD and an Nvidia GeForce GT 750M.
Apple MacBook Pro 16 - M1 Pro/Max
See it on Amazon: $2199
TechSpot MetascoreBased on 9 expert reviews
TechSpot is supported by its audience. When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. Learn more.
- Offers excellent performance
- Better-than-HD screen
- A boost to its specs for the same price as last year's model
Reviewers Didn't Like
- Very little new here beyond minor component upgrades
- The entry-level 15-inch Pro is the same price as before, even while several other MacBooks have seen $100 cuts
- Higher-resolution screens are no longer a unique feature