Need info on dark web

YouTube videos tell beginners all they need to know, though some are a bit over the top and silly. I have been using Kodachi Linux and TAILS to explore it for over a year. My throat still ain't been slit, no doxxing, nor similar hysteria predicted by the Chicken Littles. The same commonsense behavior required on the internet applies to the DarkNet. Yes, you are likely to see stuff there you will not see here, like snuff films...snowflakes be forewarned.

YouTube videos tell beginners all they need to know, though some are a bit over the top and silly. I have been using Kodachi Linux and TAILS to explore it for over a year. My throat still ain't been slit, no doxxing, nor similar hysteria predicted by the Chicken Littles. The same commonsense behavior required on the internet applies to the DarkNet. Yes, you are likely to see stuff there you will not see here, like snuff films...snowflakes be forewarned.
The same commonsense behavior required on the internet applies to the DarkNet. <<< 100% agree.

Back