My PC restarts all the time

Hello!
A few weeks ago I installed my new sapphire rx 5700 xt pulse and a be quiet! 600w pure power 11 cm. Since then my PC randomly restarts without a bluescreen.
Sometimes there is a blackscreen and sound loop for a few seconds or instant restart. It happend while surfing, watching movie, but most times while playing games ... Sometimes it happend 3 or 4 times a day.
I have tried many things also reinstalling windows why I think that something is wrong with the hardware. I updated BIOS, GPU drivers and X570 drivers. Temperatures are fine. I replaced my PSU with a corsair RM850 'cause 650 watts are recommended for the GPU and I've read that a bad or broken PSU could cause such a problem.
I ran a OCCT test too: when I tried to run a memtest (VRAM) my PC crashed BUT with bluescreen. Second time OCCT detected 1000 of errors. I don't know if it is correct.
In windows event log I found this error which appears after every restart:

Fatal hardware failure.

Reported by component: processor core
Source of error: Machine Check Exception
Error type: Cache Hierarchy Error
Processor APIC ID: 0

Now...
is my GPU or CPU causing the restart? What should I do?

PC Specs:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT Pulse
Corsair RM850
AsRock X570m Pro4
Samsung Evo 860 250GB
Samsung Evo 970 M.2 1TB
2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz

I already asked this question on another forum where I found out that this problem has something to with the GPU. I was told that I should use
the App "SysnativeBSODCollectionApp" to collect important info about the PC crashes/Black Screens of Deaths.

I really would like an answer for my problem after this long time. Thank you!

Jason

Attachments

• SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip
    932.3 KB · Views: 2
Back