Is my Hard Drive failing?

computer user

Today I was using my computer and suddenly it hung up, froze and restarted after a restart it showed an error message saying insert proper boot media and press a key and my hdd was not detected in bios, so I turned off the power switch and restarted again this time it started and I got a warning message at the start saying Pri Master Hard Disk Status bad backup and replace , does this mean my hdd is failing? So I ran a crystal disk info scan and it showed that hard disk status was bad ? Also when it starts it stays up for 10 or 15 minutes and follows the same cycle, Help me plz your attention will be very helpful thank you....

Edit: I attached some images but the site is showing that images are too large...

Yes, this is classic hard drive failure. I suggest you pull that drive and install a new one. Rebuild Windows and then try to copy data from the old one to the new one. That may not work since the drive wetn undetectable at one point.

Yes, this is classic hard drive failure. I suggest you pull that drive and install a new one. Rebuild Windows and then try to copy data from the old one to the new one. That may not work since the drive wetn undetectable at one point.
First of all, thanks for the reply I just bought a new hard drive today and replaced it, now the system is working fine. Thank you

Back