Durable ergonomic wireless mouse or trackball?

I bought a kensington trackball with scroll wheel about 8 months ago and it's starting to wear out. The left click button doesn't register clicks intermittently. And sometimes when it does, it double clicks which is a huge pain in the butt because sometimes it closes two windows. So now I'm looking for a bluetooth mouse or trackball (trackball can be wired) that lasts me at least 2-3 years. I saw another thread in which people were recommending mx master but that was an older thread so I wanted to know if you guys do still recommend that mouse over others when it comes to durability.

My usage: I do SEO and I spend around 8-10 hours each day on my desk and I heavily use my mouse. I'd say that I'll be using this mouse for around 50 hours each week? Give or take.

Let me know what you guys suggest I should go for.

Thanks.

Contact Kensington. I've had good luck with their customer support. I've been using the same Kensington Trackball for more than 10 years, and while the rollers need occasional cleaning, it continues to work well.

Contact Kensington. I've had good luck with their customer support. I've been using the same Kensington Trackball for more than 10 years, and while the rollers need occasional cleaning, it continues to work well.
Thanks man. I've contacted them. I hope they're able to resolve this for me. I love the trackball.

Back