Deodorant's effect on hardware?

I sprayed a considerable amount of deodorant near a computer's fan and it got sucked in, what parts of the PC would be most likely to be damaged? It seems that just the graphics are cutting out, I can still hear audio, the computer is still whirring, just the monitor has no signal. nothing in the tower seems out of order but the light near the power button lights up in seemingly random intervals but I never focused on that before, so I don't know if it's normal.
Would it be worth taking it to a pc repair shop?

If you're wondering why, I sprayed the deodorant to scare away a huntsman (as they are too fast to catch) but it didn't flinch so I kept spraying without realising how close (~15cm) the spider was to my PC.

Unless it created a residue on the parts. I don't see how it would damage anything. A residue would make it sticky and dust would be hard to clean off.

I think I would have just slammed it with a magazine. Remember those?

Other than that, I expect that if there was enough fluid in the spray, it could have bridged some component leads or solder joints and caused short circuits.

If your board or CPU has an IGP, just yank the card out, and plug into the board's video socket That will eliminate the video card as the potential culprit.

Back