Blue Screen error after window update

S

saanvimehta

I have not used my laptop for a long time and yesterday I was using it and it asked for the windows update and I select to update. After some time when laptop restarts then it stuck on Blue screen error and kept on rebooting. Help me.....

I wish there was an easy way to troubleshoot the problem. If we just assume it was an update that won't work with your laptop then all you can do is system restore. The troubleshooting option will pop up after you keep trying to boot. If you don't have any restore points to roll back to then you don';t have much choice but to do a fresh rebuild. Do you need help with that? You will need access to a good working PC to make bootable media.

I wish there was an easy way to troubleshoot the problem. If we just assume it was an update that won't work with your laptop then all you can do is system restore. The troubleshooting option will pop up after you keep trying to boot. If you don't have any restore points to roll back to then you don';t have much choice but to do a fresh rebuild. Do you need help with that? You will need access to a good working PC to make bootable media.

Could you explain a little bit more ,how could I restore my laptop now I have no backups.

If there isn't any data on the drive you need to save the easy way in my opinion is to rebuild completely. This will give you the best results? If it's Windows 10 you just need to use a different PC and at least a 8GB Flash Drive. Google this >> Microsoft Media Creation Tool.

If there isn't any data on the drive you need to save the easy way in my opinion is to rebuild completely. This will give you the best results? If it's Windows 10 you just need to use a different PC and at least a 8GB Flash Drive. Google this >> Microsoft Media Creation Tool.

Thanks for your information @Kshipper . I have successfully rollback my windows to the previous version , as there was an option of "Refresh your PC" in the troubleshooting menu. Now its all going well.

Back