- Which search engine was Google nearly sold to in the 90s?
- It was 1995, 15-inch 800x600 monitors were the norm, what kind of monitor did John Carmack use to code Quake?
- The 'Divers 2000 CX-1 Dreamcast' was a version of the Sega console that shipped with what defining feature?
- If you reach level 256 in the game Pac-Man, this infamous bug will cause the arcade game to...
- Which one of these features was available on the 1982 Epson HX-20 notebook computer?
- Where is the grave/tilde key on a standard US/UK QWERTY keyboard?