What kind of USB connection is this?

The manual calls it a “USB” but it's too small to fit mini USB and micro USB cables. Anybody know?

Attachments

• w4.jpg
    w4.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 2
Thanks guys. Can't find it. The Chinese manufacturer doesn't seem to exist anymore and doesn't list any details in the manual. It also doesn't match any of the common USB types. Might be a proprietary type that just isn't made anymore.

Thanks guys. Can't find it. The Chinese manufacturer doesn't seem to exist anymore and doesn't list any details in the manual. It also doesn't match any of the common USB types. Might be a proprietary type that just isn't made anymore.
Yes, I have a camera with that issue.

The picture in your first post, very top left I believe is a HDMI connector, I've seen some of the others, but no idea.

mini-usb2-socket.jpg
mini-usb2-5pin.jpg

Mini USB connector used on many new USB digital cameras. Mini USB 2.0 connector used on many new USB digital cameras.

Back