Sound on my PC dosen't sound right

When I load into a game like rust or fortnite it sounds ok.But when I get into a battle or something the sound is really low and I can barely hear.If you have anything or any suggestions please reply.

"into a battle or something" - just a guess that you have fewer audio channels than the program expects. Confirm audio setup in System and in Settings and program options - all should be same. There is no central 'sound dashboard' so you have to dig around to make sure they agree (and Microsoft should address this in OS, but that will take 10 years).

As an alternative approach, you could uninstall, download again and re-install.

"into a battle or something" - just a guess that you have fewer audio channels than the program expects. Confirm audio setup in System and in Settings and program options - all should be same. There is no central 'sound dashboard' so you have to dig around to make sure they agree (and Microsoft should address this in OS, but that will take 10 years).

As an alternative approach, you could uninstall, download again and re-install.
tHX HOW WOULD I UNINSTALL and reinsatall

No easy way (unless you notice something just looking around - maybe you are set up as a 7.2 sound system and you actually only have 3 speakers)

uninstall, download, re-install

1> rust, fortnight, etc
follow directions for program as given where downloaded before

2> windows 10
uninstall - save all your data to backup (2 copies on 2 different media)

Back