Resident Evil 2 remake Steam version

Hey guys how are you able to get such high frame rates on the game I have an aurora R( with an I9 9900 a Geforce RTX 2080s and I have trouble getting 60fps from the game plus it often drops to single digits making it almost unplayable and I'm not even using max graphics. please any help because the review Techspot did shows well over a 100 FPS and I have spent hours trying different things and non work even spoke to nvidia with no luck.

I gather you have this one: Dell Alienware 9th Gen Intel® Core™ i9 9900 (8-Core, 16MB Cache, up to 5GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology). I bet it is almost brand new. You should not be experiencing FPS drops like you are.

I think your best bet right off is to run Dell's Diagnostics and to take the problem to Support at Dell: https://www.dell.com/support/home/u.../product/alienware-aurora-r9-desktop/overview . Explore the troubleshooting articles, especially "Alienware System Overheats or Shuts Down" - Video Stress Test.

It could be something as simple as a loose heatsink or an underperforming fan. Finding what it is can be hard. Since you have a warranty, your best route is to work closely with Dell, though we would very much like to hear what Dell can do for you.

{Disclaimer: I own 4 Dell systems}

Ty I will try that since I do have 5 year tech and hardware support and res2 is my first ever steam game I have heard and looked at the stutter issues and tried everything to 0 results. it's only when a vid popped up about fps and then saw saw the article here and thought what the hell my system and excuse the language should piss this.

Disappointment with advanced systems with big ticket outlay can be VERY FRUSTRATING (language excused).
Do tell us how it works out as others may tread your path in the future.

Well it's hard to say because for awhile one thing works then stops for example using task master and teal time did then some dell tech adjustments did then they stopped and yesterday dell contacted me as I was running a online diagnostic and my graphics card card failed on some surface scan test so they removed and updated a fed drivers one I think was hc 16 something and tech told me sometimes windows updates can corrupt the drivers and when that happens it can affect the graphics card and how it works. So he spent awhile doing that then we tested the game and I got 100 plus fps so I plan to re do parts today and see what happens. If I don't get back just remind me please my meds affect affect my memory and now trying a new pain med as they can't get my normal one so feeling very fuzzy right now. TY for getting back and I'll try to keep u updated.

Back