Computer broken

So I got my boyfriend a 2070 gtx with an i7. Blah blah blah. Any way the dog got tangled in the cords and ropes the desktop off the table. I disconnected everything and the monitor is black. The graphics cars fans kinda spin and then stop

Sorry that happened. Drop like that could have done some serious things. Critical issue is the tendency for the heatsink to build up enough inertia to crack the motherboard. Also, several components could be jarred loose.

If it were mine, I would do a complete disassembly. Examine everything under strong light and magnification. Then I would do a careful re-assembly, while testing things each step. For this you need manuals and tools.

To get a clear idea of this, check various videos for techniques:

Also helpful is https://www.computerhope.com/basic.htm - see the hardware section.

Sorry to hear it , I am trying to understand why we always trying to fix smtn if we dont know how to fix lol , only option of we really know how to do it , but better go to fix shop check everything well ,and everything will be ok . so just find out good place where u can fix it!

Back